Returns & Exchanges
Change of Mind
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Toyworld will offer you an exchange or credit note provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase and produce the corresponding Toyworld invoice from time of purchase
- The item is in re-saleable condition and:
- It is in its original packaging, including any instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition
Note: As each Toyworld store is independently owned and operated, web returns to physical stores and stores other than the original place of purchase are at the discretion of the owner. Stock range will vary from store to store.
If these requirements are not satisfied Toyworld reserves the right to refuse an exchange, refund or credit note for change of mind returns.
If we have delivered an incorrect product for an online order simply contact our Customer Service Team at [email protected], once you have contacted Our Customer Service Team, return the incorrect product and we will exchange it for the correct item.
If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations in accordance with your rights as a customer under the Consumer Guarantees Protection/ACCC. For more information please visit, accc.gov.au/consumers.
Toyworld will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, credit note, refund or repair where:
- The product is not of acceptable quality in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You produce your original Toyworld invoice at the time you returned the item
For online orders with faulty items simply contact our Customer Service Team at [email protected], send the item back and we will provide an exchange or full refund. We will refund to your original method of payment.